Friday, March 6, 2009

The Great Outdoors

Another out and back seven miler,another warm sunny day,Spring is almost here....whee!!!
And w/ that comes the realization that outdoor track is right around the corner,today marks two weeks till Indoor Nationals and once they come and go it,s Outdoor track till late September.
W/ that in mind I used my out and back today to think about my outdoor races,I need to be selective,I don,t forsee anymore than seven races post Penn Relays and that includes the 1,500m and 4x800m relay at Masters Nationals in Oshkosh just b4 Worlds in Lathi.
Obviously I can,t look past Sundays race or Indoor Nationals but I need to start thinking about outdoor season,that said w/out a schedule of outdoor meets it,s hard to pick my seven races between May and July but rest assured at some point in time "Dib" and I will pull up a couple of trash cans in the alleyway and draw up a schedule.
One more day of 7 milers,one more nite of U2 on ''Letterman",oh and on the subject of Irish musicians Lisa Hannigan was boss big time last nite at World Cafe Live,next stop on the "Top Cat Paddy Music St Paddy,s Daypalozza" The Saw Doctors in Times Square next Saturday.

No comments: