Friday, November 26, 2010

Another Dozen

12 miles again today to keep me on pace for another 75 mile week.
I had the option of the day off from work today but thought my coworker Chris would appreciate it more so I elected to be the odd man out of the three of us on the dock and worked while John and Chris enjoyed the extra day off......the road to heaven it is said is paved w/ good intentions...

Easy day at work,took full advantage of my considerable down time to order new running shoes and racing flats for the upcoming track season plus making good on my talk of ordering thermal running gloves and my thermal skull cap,now all I need is some new base layer clothing and I'm set for the winter.

I managed to get a jump start on my run this evening by about 35 minutes,it'll be a jolt to the system next week when I go back to running at 4.40pm in the evenings but there's little or nothing I can do about that.
Tomorrow is a 13 miler,which then leaves me w/ a 10 miler on Sunday but b4 all that I'm off to The Troc to see KT Tunstall,my final gig of the year.

No comments: