Monday, November 8, 2010

Down By The River.....Again

I chose to switch up my routine this evening more out of necessity and the hope that my detour via the bank would help me avoid a overdraft charge w/ the bank.
Rather than wait till tomorrow to deposit my money I figured since I had to run why not run down to the bank and deposit it now and then hit the Schuylkill Banks and the Art Museum Loop for a mile each b4 turning for home and making it my 10 miler??

I will admit to being a "creature of habit" and sometimes too set in my ways,ergo the fact I run the same 10 mile out and back route most days but sometimes it doesn't hurt to mix things up and since hitting the bank this evening was something I needed to do then heading down to the Schuylkill wasn't such a bad thing.

It was also important to not only get the week off to a good start but get used to running in the dark it's something I'll have to get used to for the next few months,if tonite was anything to go by I won't be running in shorts again until indoor season kicks off in January.

No comments: