Sunday, November 28, 2010

Opps I Did It Again

Despite missing a day on Monday I still finished the week w/ another 75 mile week.
Having taken full advantage of Thursday being a holiday I found myself in the rare position of only needing a Sunday 10 miler to round out the week,had Thursday not been a holiday I would've ran my 16 miler yesterday as Spurs were playing at 11am today,as a rule I do my 16 miler at 10.30am but just as my Saturday run is dictated by when Spurs kick off today was no different.

The first thing I noticed at 9.40am when I set off on my out and back along Cobbs Creek Parkway was how much warmer it was today over the last few days,I realize we're at the business end of November now and it's meant to be getting colder but the sudden dip in temps this week was an eye opener.
In a week of 12 and 13 milers along w/ my weekly long run of 16 miles it was a nice change of pace to drop back down to 10 miles again.

Rounding out a great week Spurs came from a goal down to beat Liverpool 2.1,I don't know if it was because I'd already gotten my run in prior to the game but I was far more vocal today than usual watching it, the b and c curse words were flying around the room during the game and I'm surprised the windows didn't shatter when Lennon scored the winner in stoppage time!!!

So my 4th 75 mile week in the last 5 weeks and my 3rd in a row,5 down 2 to go w/ base mileage.

No comments: