Thursday, November 11, 2010

Nevermind.......

Ok,for the record there were no public castrations performed by yours truly out on West River Drive this evening!!!
Another out and back 10 miler as I notched my 40th mile this week,I should be on course for a second 75 mile week in the last three weeks providing I take care of business tomorrow,Saturday and Sunday.

Since I wasn't nearly being clattered by inconsiderate cyclists this evening and howling black hearted celtic paganisms I got to admire Boathouse Row over on the other side of the Schuylkill River,it's very picturesque all lit up in the dark,something I hadn't seen for a few years since my days of running along by the river in the evenings were until this week from a bygone era.

Looked at some new base layer running clothing today plus a pair of thermal running gloves and thermal skull cap,right now running along by the river has been fine{52 degrees Monday,59 degrees yesterday and 54 today}but we're only in mid November it's gonna get colder and I don't want to miss any training days due to the cold so if that means shelling out on cold weather running gear then so be it.

No comments: