Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Cherish These Days

Back to the road well travelled this evening w/ a 10 miler on the extended out and back along Cobbs Creek Parkway.
W/ the clocks going back an hour Sunday and potential for rain tomorrow and Friday I knew this could be my last 10 miler during the week in daylight.
Right now sunset is around 6pm but come Sunday that'll be 5pm and given I don't get home till 4.30pm and most days it's 4.40pm at the earliest b4 I hit the road that means it'll be dark by the time I finish my 10 milers.

I didn't feel any ill effects from Monday,in fact I notched a 63 min time most of last weeks runs were 64s,I toyed w/ running 12 milers to try and make up for losing two days but as my ex coach often said"you can't chase lost miles" and given the next two days are hanging in the balance right now there seems little or no point worrying about it.
We'll see what tomorrow brings.

No comments: