Sunday, November 14, 2010

November Spawned A Monster

Another Sunday 16 miler under my belt,another 75 mile week into the log.
More glorious conditions to run in today,you have to treat these days as if they may be the last because these conditions cannot last forever....more's the pity.

Since Sean wouldn't be joining me today I thought I'd run w/ my ipod for a chance of pace,however three songs into my run the right ear bud kept falling out of my ear and frankly it was becoming a hindrance so I ditched that idea and focused on the run and not the dulcet tones of Steve Winwood,shame I was in the mood for a little "Back In The High Life" and ''Roll W/ It".

Aside from having to weave in and out of the crowds along Kelly Drive due to the regatta on the Schuylkill it was plan sailing....no pun intended,on the outbound{West River Drive} I got my bearings for tomorrow as I have to run an extra two miles{I'll explain that tomorrow} and on the inbound{Kelly Drive} I got my bearings for Saturday's Rothman 8k.

This coming week will be a bit of a tight rope walk as I try to find the correct balance of putting in another 75 mile week and also trying to be in decent race shape for Saturday.

No comments: