Friday, November 12, 2010

A Run A Day Keeps The Blahs At Bay

W/out going into too much detail today was "one of those days" I just felt blah and didn't want to do too much of anything but thankfully that didn't spill over into my run,in fact my run was probably the high point of the day,it is on most days but on a day when I wasn't feeling it it was a pleasant distraction to suit up and run 10 miles and focus on the matter at hand.

I also used that time wisely and mapped out my weekend,I have to work in two runs,food shopping,laundry,Spurs Blackburn and the Ben Folds concert and try and make inroads on the eight and a half hours of dvr'd shows,I have a feeling the dvr is going to come up short but over the next two weeks I do have an extra day off on my schedule so maybe then.

Here's hoping I feel a lot less blah and a lot more chipper tomorrow,I hope getting back to my old stomping ground Cobbs Creek Parkway not to mention running in the daylight helps to that end.

No comments: