Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Paddy Public Enemy #1 Again

It's been a while since I've felt this way but the truth of the matter is today felt like Groundhog Day,I'm still getting the silent treatment from my co worker,still getting the cold shoulder from my boss and still dealing w/ ejits and gobshites.....seriously if you're coming towards me and you see the electric jack and a small stack of skids....WHY would you attempt to come through the doors??? much less try to cop a plea from the people who witnessed it????but oh I'm in the wrong as usual eh?
I'm amazed how three guys could stand there in the middle of a full blown bs session and ignore a guy standing next to them who clearly needed to be acknowledged....his crime?needing to pointed in the direction of the Maint office......and TRUST me having to listen to these three prats their conversation was NOT that important!!! and HOW is it that my favourite moron"Three Dollar Bill"{YES I know picking on him is like shooting fish in a barrel but it can't be helped}can act like he doesn't see the bloke and yet yesterday while I'm trying to eat lunch in the office he calls me out onto the dock to answer a question................"where can this women leave some empty boxes".............I kid you not,I had to stop what I was doing to deal w/ that....

The weather got the upper hand today,my 10 miler got rained out,not the end of the world,the fact I came home and took a two hour cat nap tells me I needed the rest,I'd rather rest and be fresh for the next four days worth 10 milers than run for the sake of avoiding a Sunday 10 miler,when life gives you Lemons....and I DON'T mean the ones I have to work w/!!!!

No comments: