Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Eye Heart Amelia Pond

Jaysus,it's only Tuesday and I've already got half a dozen nominations for my Work WTF nomination,and I'm only working four days this week.............
Needless to say this evenings 10 mile was right on time,nothing like a run to melt away the silent treatment your getting from your co worker,the cold shoulder you're getting from your boss,the frustration you feel when you're the only one concerned about getting the work done when the masses are preoccupied w/ a lunchtime party for someone who's getting married,it should be pointed out the person getting married is a supervisor.....you don't think a fuss would be made if one of the worker bees was getting hitched do you?
Now that I've pissed and moaned and hopefully gotten it out of my system I can return to work tomorrow w/ a positive attitude.....how long it'll last is any ones guess.....and that's when my screen saver will come into play....

Lost in the shuffle of the last couple of days was the launch of the new season of Doctor Who,now b4 anyone accuses me of being a closet sci fi geek I'm not,you won't find any photos of me at a Star Trek Convention or dressed as a Star Wars character on Halloween and truth be told I wasn't a major Doctor Who fan back in the day but when they revived the show in 05 it took on a whole new life only for David Tennant to take over the role w/in a year a kick it up a notch.
After 4 years David Tennant stepped down from the role and I won't lie I shed a tear in the final episode on New Years Day when he regenerated and newcomer Matt Smith took over as the last of the time lords/time travelling Doctor.
For every Doctor there's an assistant,having being infatuated by Billie Piper as Rose Tyler and Freema Agyeman as Martha Jones I am now in love w/ Karen Gillan as Amy Pond.
Is it those doe eyes,perhaps,could it be that amazing feisty temper she has,could be,the incredibly short skirt she wore in the first episode helped{she looked like a women police officer when in fact she was a Kiss O Gram.....she could've arrested me ANY TIME ....maybe that comment could've been reserved for my diary but hey I've probably lost a ton of cool points w/ this entry anyway so what do I care!!}
What really won me over w/ Amy Pond?that mass of red hair,gets me every time,must be my Paddy dna,I'm telling ya the reason God created red headed women...so Irishmen wouldn't rule the universe!!!

See I'm ten times happier than I was earlier....and a rerun of the first episode of the new series of Doctor Who just came on....happy trails from one time lord to another

No comments: