Thursday, April 29, 2010

You're Having A Giggle Aren't Ya?

Following hard on the heals of my return to repeats yesterday it was back to the road more travelled these days,an out and back 10 miler along Cobbs Creek Parkway.
It was a glorious afternoon to be running,hard to believe we're two months removed from all that snow.
Unofficially 64 minutes,a pleasant surprise and proof that the shift in gears from mileage to speed and back to mileage had little to no effect on me,it may be prudent to take a little off of tomorrows 10 milers b4 tackling Saturday's 5x1,000m repeats.

And so to this week's Work WTF moment,hard to believe in three days I have SO much to pick from but after today there was little or no doubt on why I chose this!!!
Now this may come as a shock....but there are some people who don't like me....I know that's hard to imagine but it's true,yes I can be"as pleasant as cancer" first thing in the morning and have been known to be as cuddly as a porcupine on any given day but that's me can I help it if I have an opinion on almost everything and I'm seldom shy on voicing it??
Long story short any day "Spongebob" from the mail room has to deliver the deliveries to Moss I know that"Houston we have a problem"

She's had a beef w/ me for eons,she'll walk through the dock and say hello to Chris and John everyday but ignore me which is fine, believe me NOT speaking to me is doing me a huge favour.
Anywho w/ Chris off and John the poster child of"I don't write anything up" I knew what was coming,cue "Spongebob" looking at the three Moss deliveries.....instead of just asking me if I could write them up she went into one,chuntering to John how she isn't taking them,then she's on the phone to her supervisor and it took John to ask her to ask me if I could write them up for her.......jesus christ,if I wanted to work w/ kids I'd work in a kindergarten!!!

She somehow managed to ask me if I could write them up,not a problem,in spite of the fact I CAN'T stand you,and I was up to my eyeballs busy w/ doing the workload of two people I stopped what I was doing to write them up....the end.....or so I thought......
She gets into a diatribe w/ John b4 leaving to deliver them and says.....and I quote"if the shit ain't written up next time I ain't delivering it"...................HELLO the shit wasn't written up to begin w/,why didn't you just leave it then.............and as if that wasn't enough she has her supervisor come up after she left citing how the mail room isn't responsible for delivering this stuff to Moss anymore...really cos they've been doing it for the 10 years I've been here and however long b4 that.....only seems to be a problem when "Spongebob" has to do it......do us all a favour.....and fuck off back to the foot of the ocean will ya!!!

No comments: