Sunday, April 11, 2010

Some Rest Day

To paraphrase Lloyd Bridges in "Airplane""looks like I picked the wrong day to take a rest day"
Don't get me wrong after the last seven days I was grateful for a rest day but given the glitch in my pc and then having to sit and watch my beloved Spurs lose 2.0 to Portsmouth in extra time in the FA Cup Semi Finals I could've used a run to relieve the stress,hey ho!

Much like the outcome of the FA Cup Semi Final the final say on if I run the Penn Relays Olympic Development 5,000m is also out of my control,all I can do is sit and wait and keep checking my emails to see if I'm in or not.
One thing I can control is running Friday's 10,000m at Widener University,my week is set in terms of mileage,I can still come out of the week w/ 50 miles this week.

If You Tube is still up and running at work I feel a bunch of 10,000m races will be on my menu beginning w/ the classic Geb vs Paul Tergat Sydney Olympic final

No comments: