Wednesday, May 26, 2010

If You Can't Stand The Heat


Construction Of The Modern Idiot by The Wonder Stuff summed up my morning,good job I'd gotten an early nite last nite to prep for it.
"Ill Communication" had called out so I'd have to do the skids,fine by me when more often than not I end up taking them down anyway,not so fine was "Text Boy" from Mckesson sitting on his keester waiting for me to move the skids from the hall so he could take his deliveries up to Pharmacy,dude don't sit there sending text messages w/ your god damn skid in the doorway,you want the skids in your way moved but you don't give me room to move them.
Then not one but two people see me coming towards the elevator w/ the jack but shut the gates and ride up w/out me...where do you think I'm going,it's not like I'm taking the steps if I've got the jack w/ me???
Then the typical leave flat beds in my way,stop in the middle of the isle w/ your back to me and act like you don't see or hear me but the best one"Three Dollar Bill" lectures me on where to drop the next skid....sorry who died and left you in charge?I must've missed that email....oh and for the record,not only can I use the right and left side of my brain...at the same time but I don't subscribe to the theory that thinking drains the batteries therefore I try to limit it's use....there's a reason why the storeroom is often referred to as SPD stupid people downstairs.

I knew my run was going to be a tough one,91 degrees is no joke,mercifully more than 80% of my out and back course along Cobbs Creek Parkway is shaded but I still worked up one heck of a sweat as I notched a not surprising 67 minute time.
One more day of work,two more 10 miles b4 my 5x1,000m....we'll have to wait and see what album cover I chose to adorn my blog tomorrow!

No comments: