Thursday, May 27, 2010

Down To Single Digits


It's official,9 weeks till Nationals in Sacramento,hence the Go West album cover!!
Not sure if it was the fact I'm off tomorrow for a long weekend but work wasn't as frustrating today as it was the last two days,let's hope a four day weekend will do wonders for my sometimes less than sunny disposition at work next week!!

On the subject of rays of sunshine,sweet and merciful Jesus the heat wasn't as oppressive today as it was yesterday as I returned to the realm of 65 minute respectability for my 10 miler today.
W/ a day off tomorrow I can look forward to a lunch time jaunt along the extended extended out and back on Cobbs Creek Parkway b4 turning my attention towards Saturday's 5x1,000m repeats.
Did my online entry for next Friday's Philadelphia Distance Classic,I'm running the 5,000m,in all probability my final 5,000m b4 Nationals so here's hoping for a good race.
Talking of online,today was the first time I'd seen a status of entries for Nationals,it'll be another 4 weeks b4 I submit mine and when the fun and games begin!

No comments: