Sunday, May 16, 2010

And On The Seventh Day................

Top Cat did his laundry and enjoyed some well earned rnr.
W/ another 50 mile week in the books I'm eager for my my new Under Armor Spectre's to show up as I'm up to over 400 miles on my current pair,running 45-50 miles per week w/ very little of that on the track means I've gone through this pair in rapid time,it's all good.

Tomorrow as is my won't b4 a race it's an easy 6 miler,it's funny I'm so used to running 10 milers that a 6 miler seems weird but obviously w/ a 3,000m on tap Tuesday nite I need to be in a down scale mode.

Props to Chelski for their historic Premiership/FA Cup double yesterday,props to England for winning the cricket 20/20 World Cup today verses the old enemy Australia and props to my friend and team mate Neil Clark on his 12th consecutive Philadelphia Bar Institute 5k victory today.

No comments: