Monday, May 24, 2010

You've Gotta Laugh

"There's bats in the belfry,the windows are jammed,the toilets ain't healthy,he don't give a damn he just chuckles and smiles and laughs like a madman,ladies and gentleman I give you Sheriff Fatman"
Sherrif Fatman- Carter The Unstoppable Sex Machine.

You think that's funny wait till I get the cover of"Starry Eyed And Bollock Naked"!!!
I guess if there's a moral to the story it's that if I hadn't gotten royally pissed off at work the other day I may not of dialed up"Bloodsports For All"on my ipod and rediscovered my love of all things JimBob and FruitBat aka Carter USM,God bless those two South East London pranksters!!


An easy day at work for once followed by an easy 10 miler,in spite of the rain showers and humidity I notched a 63 min time which was a nice beginning to my 5 consecutive 10 milers leading up to Saturdays 5x1,000m.
Short work week on tap{taking Friday off}long weekend,it's all good,for now

2 comments:

dinklesnaps said...

Good stuff. I did a little jogging today. Hamstring was a little tender. I'd still like to be able to do a few miles tomorrow.

kevin f forde said...

Good to hear you're running,just take it easy