Thursday, May 13, 2010

Just Say No To Drugs

If yesterday had seen a tranquil day at work today we were slap bang back into WTF Central,so much so that by mid morning I was questioning if several members of my department were"smoking crack"seriously it was that @#$%ed up.
And w/ that my work WTF moment goes to Bob from Maint,at lunch time I was down in the storeroom trying to straighten out something that had nothing to do w/ me but my feeling was if I didn't fix it nobody would,but like that a simple task got more and more complicated,enter Bob who came down to the storeroom especially to find me and inform me a storeroom flat bed that was over in Maint was now on the loading dock........ok,if it belonged here in the storeroom and you came down here to tell me that why didn't you bring it down here w/ you?
No you came down to the storeroom to tell me it was up on the dock so I had to go back up to the dock to retrieve the flat bed and bring it down to the storeroom.....where we already were.....WTF!!!!!

Maybe it was the "crack pipe central" day at work but I cranked out a 62 minute 10 miler post work,I knew something fast was on tap judging from the surges I was throwing in,I anticipated a 63 minute time but 62 came as a pleasant surprise.
W/ mile repeats on tap for Saturday I'd like to ease off a little tomorrow nite 65 minutes would be just fine b4 looking to improve on last weeks mile repeats.

No comments: