Monday, May 3, 2010

Taking A Stand For Red Headed Step Children Everywhere

As is my won't an easy 6 miler the day b4 a race,for all the talk of thunderstorms it was a clear afternoon as I made my way along Cobbs Creek Parkway,fingers crossed tomorrow evening in New York it'll be similar conditions.
Why run the nite b4 a race?I like to visualize my race and how better to do that than running,also if you've had a shite day at work it's a great stress reliever....yes folks it's only Monday but I have a Work WTF Moment.

Following my diatribe on Spongebob from the Mail room on Thursday it would seem "The Lunatics Have Taken Over The Asylum"
They have decided they are no longer taking loading dock deliveries to Moss which is a piss take to begin w/ but then my boss says{via email since we don't actually speak to one another!!}"this matter is bigger than me"....WTF!!!!
What fries my arse no bugger tells us on the dock this has been decided,the mail room just walk by the deliveries and my boss never told us and once again I'm left w/ that "redheaded stepchild of the department"feeling that's been going on for years.

Of course because I care about my job and I'm passionate about it I couldn't just ignore the matter so I opted to exercise my constitutional right of freedom of speech{via email} and freedom of expression,this earned me a reprimand "I don't care for your tone" ohh that changes everything,yes I'll back down,yes I'll tow the company line....hell while I'm at it maybe we could remove my spine..................
If I didn't give a shit the Moss deliveries would just sit there,hell the mail room don't care,why should I?but I do,my boss touts the "we're in the customer service business"..REALLY tell that to the person who came over from the Wound Ctr to pick up a delivery from Friday.....
In almost 11 years I've tried NOT to play God w/ patient supplies,shame that's not an attitude shared w/in the department....but then again it's my attitude that's all wrong here......

I sense a good race tomorrow cos I'm pissed off at work right now

No comments: