Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Unwelcome Return To Chav Central


If yesterday was a relaxed day at work today was as the title says an unwelcome return to Chav Central.
I'm sorry I don't understand how you can start taking skids down stairs for me and then after 4 skids just stop w/out so much as a "you'll have to finish them off"jesus christ I'm not a feckin mind reader,why is it I have to keep going downstairs to retrieve the jack?
Then to prove stupidity w/in the hospital isn't limited to my department I send an email to Purchasing as a fyi that the Owens And Minor delivery driver had left the packing slips for Shriners Hospital w/ us......bugger me if I don't get an email asking me to fax them to Owens And Minor,sure...let me finish off the UPS delivery and the Dubin delivery{note to "Jimmy Hoffa" the Dubin driver I don't give a god damn about the fact you're protected by the brotherhood of the Teamsters union that doesn't give you the right to stand there scratching your arse while I unload your truck}b4 I jump on that...maybe I'm lucky they didn't ask me to run them the 20 blocks down Broad St!!!
Needless to say my run couldn't come soon enough this evening,and in spite of the heat I managed to run 65 minutes.
Tomorrow is meant to get warmer...no word on what work will be like

No comments: